Tonight 1900 CET (Central European time)
This evening I will be sharing my Facebook live poetry reading. As yet unpublished work written during the last 14 days.
These poetry readings happen every second Saturday evening, at 7 PM central European time.
Please find me on Facebook, page : Liam Kennedy
7 Simply Excellent Daily Deeds:
1. Helping others heals.
2. Acupuncture works reducing pain & bringing balance.
3. Strong Social Bonding (friendships) make for a happy & long life,
4. Moving meditation “Tai Chi” , Yoga, Running, helps improve many health issues.
5. Meditation positively changes cellular activity.
6. Positive emotions (compassion) allows us to find a deeper sense of mindfulness, & purpose in life.
7. Ancient traditional wisdom & science agree, it’s love which enables a happy, meaningful life.
Self-dialog change My Life for Good, for ever.
1) “I can achieve greatness.”
Daily, the vibrant vision of my future self.
2) “Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
Waking I say…
3) “I love and accept myself for who I am.”
In thought, in word, in deed.
4) “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.”
Is written on my bathroom mirror.
5) “I am ENOUGH “
I share to heal myself .
6) “Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.”
Im never a victim.
7) “I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.”
The BLUEPRINT is magnificent.
8) “I forgive those who have harmed me & peacefully detach from them.”
My power to forgive also instantly changes how they will react to me.
- “I conquer what challenges me, my potential to succeed is infinite.” By being true in thoughts words & my deeds.
10.” I create habits which grow strength & release habits which weaken me.”
The words I say to myself are the most powerful of all.
- “I am enough, always have been and always will be ENOUGH.” True or TRUE.
Dear friends and poets
Dear lover of the words we share, may you stay safe and strong in times of hardships.
My sincere wishes irrespective of faith, creed and color, let’s reach out into the world with our poetry and share a little insight, light and love.
As a creative writer, a poet and author, I feel my readers require a clear understanding and insight into my intentions, motives.
New Millennium Poetry, volumes 1-3 is a Magnus Opus of writing which springs from the idea that with this new millennium, across a broad spectrum of the worlds population, an awakening of consciousness is occurring.
A paradigm change from egocentric materialism to a new paradigm of soul awareness.
Expressing itself in social awareness, responsibility and an awakening to the spiritual , invisible reality of all aspects, of all life on earth.
This invisible world has been for thousands of years the genré of religion. Different religions, different cultures, different representations of one common invisible spiritual reality.
“New Millennium Poetry “, is a collection of poems covering aspects of our human condition. Written irrespective of color, race or creed.
The common ground being that most poems explore in simple expressive ways, questions which are common to us all, seeking answers, common to us all.
Poetry is an interesting way to respond to soliloquies concerning one’s personal quest to understand life.
The truth is, a poem will only awake within the thinking of its reader if the content, how ever unconscious, is already present. When a poem resonates with its reader, the readers intuitive response, expresses what is ready to become conscious. To greater and lesser degrees an audience of readers will intuitively respond to the content of these poems in their search and need to resolving meaning.
Live reading tonight 1900 Central Europe’s Time 1800 Greenwich time
On Facebook Page: Liam Kennedy Germany 🇩🇪
ABOUT New Millennium Poetry:Poetry emerging in the New Millennium, is the unspoken voice striving for consciousness in the searching mind of modern men and woman. This unconscious, yet awakening need to find meaning in our lives, is a journey taken by us all.New Millennium Poetry is categorized in topics relevant to human nature, exploring in manifold ways, both answers and questions to these topics.These poems weave there way through multiple layers of the body, mind, soul and spirit, inspiring with ease and alacrity. Poetry exploring at its intrinsic best how to express the invisible, the visible and everything in between.